PDG A. Haiy Khan expired on Friday May 14. He was a great Rotarian and has done tremendous work for Rotary movement in Pakistan spanning over 40 years. He was a thorough gentleman with very high integrity.
A joint meeting of all all Rotary Clubs has been organized. These include: RC Karsaz, Gateway, Cosmopolitan, Universal, RC Karachi, Darakshan, Seaview and Karachi East. Also this Meeting will provide an excellent opportunity to meet and listen to very senior Rotarians of the district. These include DG, DGE, PDGs and other close friends of PDG Haiy Khan.
Venue: Carlton Hotel (Maharaja Hall), near Creek Club, DHA
Date/Time: June 1, 5:30pm
- Fellowship / Namaz e Asar / High Tea (5:30 to 6:00pm)
- Invocation and Fateha (AH) 6:00pm
- National Anthem
- Welcome (SNA)
- Address by National Polio Plus Chair (AM)
- Haiy Khan: The Family Connection (KA)
- Haiy Khan: A source of Inspiration (SSH)
- Open Session (Comments by PDGs)
- Address by DGE
- Address by DG
- Dua and Close 7:10pm
RCK will pay the hitea charges for its members.