Last year the rotary club of Karachi (RCK) initiated the currently ongoing process of training candidates who wish to join Sindh Police based upon merit. This program is absolutely free. The sixth batch of this recruitment process is currently under training. A significant feature of this program is to encourage minority communities and females to join and become part of the law enforcement agencies.
It is readily admitted on all hands that key to prosperity of any society is security; and security begins with an efficient police service.
The like hood of a merit-based police in pakistan to emerge especially in the Sindh province has never been as strong as it is today.
RCK invites all District Rotary President and President Elect under DGE Ovais Kohari to participate in this program. Total of 49,000 vacancies budgeted by the Government of
Total of 49,000 vacancies budgeted by the Government of sindh for the year 2017/18 and 10,000 for police.
About the Project: 49,000 personal will be hired this year by the government of sindh on merit through SPSC (Sindh Public Secvice Commission)
How you can Help?
- Gathering of the candidates who have 10 years of education for the post of Grade 1 to Grade 7.And for the position of Grade 9 and above minimum intermediate and up to graduation for Grade 17.
- Provide facility of classroom to prepare candidates for SPSC and those interested in the police will be provided ground by the participating rotary for physical training more specifically running the stamina building exercises.
- RCK will provide a syllabus to prepare for SPSC. Although instructors for training will be provided jointly, although RCK will recruit the physical training instructor.
- Instructor for physical training will be jointly paid by RCK and the participating rotary club or organization.
- RCK will provide top bureaucats / technocrats from all fields, retired and currently serving to motivate candidates about the benefits to the individuals and society of merit based hiring in the government service.
RCK looks forward to working with every rotary club in the District No.3271. and other organizations.